The government is calling on employers to ensure they’re spotting signs of domestic abuse...
Gender pay gap: GEO guidance
New guidance documents aimed at helping employers in meeting their gender pay gap reporting requirements have been published by the Government Equalities Office (GEO).
The guides are:
- Gender pay gap reporting - guidance for employers on gender pay gap reporting requirements, the data which must be gathered, how to make calculations and adding a supporting narrative
- The gender pay gap data you must gather - a task list to help employers gather the required data needed to make gender pay gap calculations
- Who needs to report their gender pay gap - information for employers on if they are required to report, which regulations they must follow, the types of employees they must include, and voluntary reporting
- The gender pay gap information employers must report - information for employers about the gender pay gap figures they must report, how and when to report them, and including a supporting narrative and action plan
- Making your gender pay gap calculations – step by step instructions on making each of the required gender pay gap calculations
- How to publish gender pay gap reports – a template for GOV.UK publication page for departmental core transparency data, to be published yearly
See also our guide – Gender pay gap reporting.